OhPurple
Frosting
.blogspot.com
ohpurplefrosting says hi


+65. She is brave and faces her life head-on.
24 years old. A primary school teacher.
Engaged to the love of her life.
Thursday 6 February 2014 @ 10:19
Bride-to-be Alert: Fluffbakery Cupcakes
Hola, 

I didn't know that my previous post on Han's Skin Care went viral. I had more than 2000 people reading that post itself within 1 day! That's crazy! I'm pretty sure all of you users are very much interested to know my skincare update - And walaaaaah~ I will update from time to time on my skincare journey with Han's Skin Care, I promise.

Many came asking me this and that about the product, is it true that this product does wonders - Well my answer for that is, different product have different wonders but this product does MAGIC on my skin. It is suitable for both genders, so for those guys out there if you happen to be reading my blog too, join in the journey to a healthier skin. As simple as a clear skin canvas looks a lot better than having pimples and oily skin right? 

So if you want to try this product, you want to feel confident with yourself, you rimas with all those makeup on your face, sick and tired of the horrible pimple popping suke-suke they want to appear:

E-mail me at oh.purplefrosting@gmail.com

I will be more than happy to explain an in-depth details of the product.

Okay enough of that for now ...

So look at the title again: Bride to be alert - FLUFFBAKERY CUPCAKES!

Uhhh, those babies - who doesn't know of them. If you don't you prolly tinggal dalam cave of something. They are extremely popular that queues are form even before they open the shop. Gile-gile!

What's so nice about these cupcakes? What makes them different from other cupcakes branding?

Good question! Firstly they are HALAL - very important! Secondly they are creative with their flavours. To be honest, ANYONE can bake Nutella Red Velvet cupcakes or Salted Caramel Cupcakes but korang try uh google Ondeh-ondeh cupcakes or Mango Stick Rice cupcakes - ade ke receipe dia on internet? Takde kan! That's what make them SUPER SPECIAL, nie bukan special lagi, nie dah SUPER SPECIAL!

Okay recently I heard, TAK TAO IF BETOL OR NOT, that they are taking order for lucky-bride to be of 2014 - they'll be baking for those lucky bride (JEALOUS!) and as I was browsing through Instagram I saw this:


"... It will be the first time Fluff Bakery will be taking wedding cake orders and we will be doing so ONLY via the event."

OH MY GOD, LUCKY BRIDE! TAK SUKE LAAAAHHH. Please invite me to your wedding so that I can a slice of the wedding cake.

BUT!

2015 BRIDES PLEASE READ THIS - Ehem(like me!) so that's a plus point!
Let's all stalk their instagram(they have like 21k followers) and send in our request once they open up this slot to the 2015 brides! I'm pretty sure they'll open up the slot pretty soon, but I'm not too sure when. But if they do, Brides-to-Be of 2015, please please please send in your request because having them to bake your wedding cake means a lot! Like A lot! Best of luck to everysingle one of you *sending flying kisses*

Anyhoots, I was on MC today, no not an excuse not to attend work, but I was sick. I think tengah musim. Lost my voice on tuesday and till today(sadly) maseh belom baik. Tune ade lari.

I saw that they're having Horlick cupcakes today as one of the flavours, wasted no time. Showered and off to their shop. Reached Fluffbakery at about 12.20pm? The Q was expected. Dah macam ular, punyalah panjang. They issued out Q-no. in order to serve us better which I think is pretty efficient coz' people without the Q-no. are not allowed to order. BAGUS KALAU TAK KAN, BANYAK YANG PLAYCHEAT, TAK SUKE!

and so my queue number was......



Waited for about 30 minutes before it was my turn. I ordered 6 Horlicks Cupcakes, 3 Nutella Red Velvet and 3 Salted Caramel - let me clarify, I wasn't being greedy! These are shared with my siblings and the pregnant sister was having her craving, like usual.

The person who served me got my order wrong initially she packed 6 red velvet instead of 6 horlicks - didn't blame her, maybe she can't hear me clearly since my voice is too husky still. Plus she was friendly, so yah, and I'm not a fussy customer, I just want my cupcakes. Heh!

Chopchopchop! Travelled back to my pregnant sister's house and had to wait bawah block for 20 minutes coz' she went to fetch her daughter from school. While waiting - I SWEAR the cupcakes was calling me. They went something like 
"Eat me, Fill your tummy! Eat me! Eat me!"

Urggghh! Tak boleh tahan! The smell was crazy good that I just had to.....get that first bite! It's been ages tao tak tunggu kan this Horlicks flavour to come. Actually, they should make this permanent because the Nutella Red Velvet is too mainstream already, sadly that's the truth.



LOOK AT THAT.. OH MY GOD, JUST LOOKING AT IT MAKES ME WANT MORE AND MORE!

So yah, if this picture tempt you, for those who never tried them before. Please be kiasu and start queuing up tomorrow at 11am. There's a limit of 12 cupcakes per person. Okay pe, 2 kotak tuh!


And so that's the end of this wonderful cupcake story, the moment i stepped into my pregnant sister home, I ate the second one. HAH! Puas hati beta! 

So before i knock out, sebab mata nie dah tak boleh tahan, Let me just show you something. A good comparison between Day 1 with Han's Skin Care and Day 24 with Han's Skin Care



So how, ready to embark the flawless and healthy skin with me my dearest BTB and the rest of my readers?


I've just received the superwhite glitter just now, and currently using it while typing this post. I'll do a review on this when I see the results, lets say in a week or so? So check this space again especially my dearest Brides-To-Be!

Till then!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

back to top?
monthly archive

September 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014
recent entries

Skincare Junkies: Hans Skin Care is HSA Approved A place called home - Our upcoming BTO home Wedding Fever: And so we've settled our bridal and... Wedding Fever: Catering by SMR Wedding Fever: Bridal - Grandeur Fai by G5 Events ... Bridal Chamber Sourcing out for the right one The Engagement